tiistai 7. kesäkuuta 2016

The Beginning


Hello there and welcome to my blog!

My name is Ida (pronounced like eedah) but you can call me just Iitu. I'm a -03 Finnish girl who's currently living in Luxembourg. I don't have any siblings but I do have two guinea pigs, Elli and Emma. I love music, drawing, painting and photographing. 

In this blog I will write about my everyday life. Sometimes I might share some recipes or life hacks and sometimes I might share my opinion on something. I also have a camera (Nikon D3300) and I will try to add some pictures on to my posts. I will also try to post at least once or twice a week. 

But next time I'll post something more interesting :)

Until next time!
Love,
Ida.




Ps, Don't forget to follow me on instagram ( @idathekid ) And on snapchat (iituchan)! You can also suggest something you would like me to write about :) 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Tosi kivalta vaikuttaa tää sun blogis jo nyt! :) kivan simppeli ulkoasu, hieno banneri ja tykkään sun kirjoitustyylistä ♥

    <3: Sofia, fashionsituation.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista